Lately I’ve been eating these super healthy muffins in the early morning. I make them in my free time so that I can just grab one in the morning on my way out the door. The ripe mango makes them nice and sweet and moist, and guess what, there’s even zucchini in there, which makes this breakfast even healthier! Get up and go!
best eaten right away or keep them for 3 months (in an air-tight container) in the freezer
– 2 organic eggs
– 140 g zucchini
– 200 g (sprouted) whole spelt flour (or oat flour)
– 40 g coconut oil, softened
– ½ tsp vanilla
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar, optional
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 240 g mango
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease the muffin tin with some coconut oil.
2. Grate the zucchini, peel the mango and remove the stone.
3. Combine the two eggs, the softened coconut oil and the mango in the blender and process until creamy.
4. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Fill the muffin forms with the batter and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Allow the muffins to cool and top with some coconut cream or chia jam!
Laat me dan weten hoe je het vindt! Laat hieronder een reactie achter en deel jouw foto op Instagram met #powerfoodies en #renskroes. Enjoy!